The Vintage Car Museum is located in the historical cow shed and barn, which dates back to 1700. In the old days linen would be hung out to dry on the first floor, and hops would be left to ferment on the second floor.
Forty cars and just as many motorbikes are on display in the museum now, including the grandfather of all cars - an original model of the motor car for which Carl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler were awarded a patent in 1886. The Motorized Age was ready to start.
Most of the cars date from the 1930s to the 1950s and are all roadworthy. The Museum is sponsored by a private club of vintage car lovers. One of the highlights is the state limousine in which Konrad Adenauer, Willy Brandt and John F. Kennedy were driven around Berlin in 1963.